whysokpop

Thursday, 11 August 2011

#Day 22 [30 days K-POP challenge]

Day 22: Your favorite picture of your favorite k-pop group


favorite picture ? ahhhh , I think all my favorite .
can I upload it all ? LOL



okay , I think I'm not gonna upload it all . sorry , the picture are private XD
the picture are only MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE . get it ? ;)


10 comments:

Liyana said...

the picture are only MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE.

LOL. =')

FARHA (^_^) said...

SUJU !!!!!!!

Unknown said...

yes.. we are ELF! keke

Syahirah Zaini said...

B1A4 *heartheart*

darla carolina said...

babe , cmne na edit gamba gerak gerak dri video tuh ekk ? you pakai photoshop ape ?

x said...

@LeeyanaTheKim
; ah-ha . yes , another picture are oly mine XD

x said...

@faRHa@miSS Vio
; yes . SUPER JUNIOR of course :)

x said...

@Atheera
; also an ELF ? yeahhhhh . forever ELF

x said...

@ummiSZ
; minat B1A4 ? yeahhh , Jinyoung saya punya XD

x said...

@darla carolina
; kat lappy saya tak pernah ada photoshop . potong video tu :)