Happy Anniversary Super Junior ♥
//Lama dah aku tak update blog ni , sangat sangat sangat lama . Tahniah kepada sesiapa yang perasan :>
Aku tak tahu nak update pasal ape . Sorry babe ! ♥
Okay semalam , malam-malam semua dah start spam #SUJU6THYEAR . Awesome wehhh !
Facebook aku pun dah penuh dengan #SUJU6THYEAR je XD . Sorry Facebook-er :>
[Leeteuk Twitter Update Translate]
@special1004 6-11-2005 to 6-11-2011, 6 years… Friendship, Happiness, Joy, Tears! I learned from my members, my staff and ELF, who are so precious and sweet.. Love you and Thank you!! I’ll be with you till the end…
@special1004 I wanted to have the world and now I have my members, my ELF and my staff, more precious than world…. Ain’t I own whole world?? I feel so grateful. I’ll return all your love…
@NaddyNurd ;Leeteuk oppa , I'll be with you untill my last breath :'> Thank You for being Super Junior . Congratulation for 6th year anniversary of Super Junior . I love you ♥ Please stay healthy :)
[Hangeng Weibo Update Translate]
“From 6 November 2005 when i first stood on the stage (till now), it is the 6th anniversary. Regardless of I started it off with music in 2005, or focusing on movie (acting) in 2011, or even 2012 and the future, I will continue work hard and take every step practically. In different phrases and environments, I only want to insist on being a true “Hangeng”. For the 6 years and till the future, thank you for accompanying me and letting my dreams fulfilling one by one.”——-Hangeng
@NaddyNurd ;Hangeng oppa , please back to Super Junior . It's not Super Junior if no you in Super Junior T.T please ♥ Thank You :)
[Yesung Twitter Update Translate]
@shfly3424 Super Junior’s 6th Anniversary.. Our beloved ELF, who always protect us and members… To all existing people of SJ.. Thank You so much
@NaddyNurd ;Happy 6th Anniversary Yesung oppa ♥ Thank you for being Super Junior member untill now . ELF love you so much . (:
[Eunhyuk Twitter Update Translate]
@AllRiseSilver 6 years!! Time just flew through cries, through using our energies and not giving up… The time we all have spent together, It has start again..! Suju Fighting!!
@NaddyNurd ;Yes , it's already 6th years and thank you for with SJ untill now . Please stay be SJ member forever . Super Junior fighting ! I love you ♥
[Donghae Twitter Update Translate]
@donghae861015 We are Super Juni~~~~~~~~or!!!6 year anniversary !! Love (SJ) and loving those who love (us) and cherish (us) and cherish all who cherishes (us) !! Thank you ELF I Love U
@NaddyNurd ;We are ELF (: Donghae oppa , thank you for being a Super Junior member . I love you more more and more ♥
[Siwon Twitter Update Translate]
@siwon407 We walked together since 6 years, Thank You so much and I hope we can walk together and be happy for the rest of the time left in our future. Thank you so much and love… Let’s celebrate our 6th Anniversary
@NaddyNurd ;Yes , we have walked together since 6 years . I promise to walk with you for the rest of my life . Thank you too . I love you more Siwon oppa . Congrate for SJ anniversary . ♥ (:
[Ryeowook Twitter Update Translate]
@ryeong9 Super Junior’s 6th Anniversary since debut.. Because of all your love we could make through these 6 years.. Thank you so much.. also I am really thankful to my members.. Really love you all so much…
@NaddyNurd ; Ryeowook oppa , thank you so much too . I'm more thankful than you . Please stay being Super Junior member . I love you too ♥
I never tired mention them everyday even they never reply me . What the most I know is , I'm happy mention-ing them ♥ (:
Happy Anniversary Super Junior to Park JungSu , Kim HeeChul , HanGeng , Kim JongWoon , Kim YoungWoon , Shin DongHee , Lee SungMin , Lee HyukJae , Lee DongHae , Choi SiWon , Kim RyeoWook , Kim KiBum , Cho Kyuhyun ♥♥♥
//Aku rasa entry aku dah panjang sangat dah ni . Byebyebye :> #SUJU6THYEAR

No comments:
Post a Comment