whysokpop

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Twilight : Breaking Dawn


BREAKING DAWN is out todayyyyyyyy (!)

Tidakkkkkkkkk x.x 

KyuKyuKyu , jangan buat tak tahu . kita kene pergi tengok jugak ~.~

ASDFGHJKL . who know ? . I am a fan of Twilight Saga x.x Woohoooooooo (^∀^) 
I watched all Twilight Saga . Edward Cullen , OhNoooooooo .___. he killed me x.x
haha , that's why my facebook name Nurd Cullen' . Actually , I wanna change my name but unfortunately
I hit the limit of the change . so ? I can't change my name anymore ~.~
Yes , I'm a vampire . Mwehehehe , gimme your blood . luls --'

Whose want accompany me for watch this movie ? T^T 
nobody ? .___________. Sokay , I have my father --'
ASDFGHJKL . confirm awkward ? erghhhhhhh . I hate awkward moment . 
OkayOkay , rilex rilex . If I can't go today , tomorrow gonna wait for me ^,^V
If I can't go tomorrow , tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow still wait for me .
yes , tomorrow never dies :/ If I still can't watch . 
eleh , sekarang DVD cetak rompak kan ada kan ? hahahasdfghjkl . 

Edward Cullen , WAE SHO HOT ? WAE SHO SWEET . 
omo omo omo omo omo omo omo :O when I can watch thisssssssss movie ? 
Ohgoshh , is it really really Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewert got engaged ? 
loike seriously ? If it was true , AwwShiet truly perfect . asdfghjkloveit ♥
erghh , I don't know anything more ~.~ poor me huh ? --'

I did not sleep yet  .________. My eyes ? erghhhh . panda eyes got me again e_e peace out :* 


8 comments:

zaty said...

i love taylor more! ehehe.btw.my sis love KYU too.u know like a lottttt.haha.

Unknown said...

na tengok jugak, weee!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
x said...

@Zaty ; Taylor ? x.x I pick Robert Pattinson . :D
ehh . whattttt ? your sister ? ohh crap , nooooooooooo .__. he's mine . Kyu mine x.x

x said...

@Atheera : jom tengok x.x lol , kenapa kau delete komen-komen kau ? ._.

Unknown said...

kita pon fans of twilight. Jom tgok same jom ;>

x said...

asdfghjkl , fan twilight jugak ?
wahhh , ade geng . jom jom x.x