whysokpop

Saturday, 3 December 2011

MO.A Live 2011 in Malaysia (Mnet Live)

Today Super Junior are going to Malaysia but there's no Heechul :')
Heechul are the one who really love Malaysia . Ahh heenim , miss you ♥

I'm super excited for tomorrow , ehh today //since now 2:33 am
My sister got free ticket from Tourism Selangor for free , I'm happy because I thought they will give two ticket but hampehhh , only one ==' kedekut ._.
After back from got the ticket , I tweeted like this . //I connected twitter to facebook --'
 
Yes , seriously I sad because only my sister can go ._.

After that , I tweet with @imeelaine Chinese ELF from Malaysia . She said that the I can buy the ticket from here , I still have chance . She said don't regret later . After that I texted with my father like this ;
Me : ;~~~~; ayah tanak belanja dira ke .
My father : Belanja apa
Me: Belanja apa lagi , ticket lerr .
My father : Brapa?
Me : 191.50 aaaaaaaaaaaaa . Mahalllllll
My father : Tau tak pe . Ticket dah habis .
Me : Ticket belum habis . Duit ayah yang habis tu T.T
 ........ 3 minute afte that . I got message .
My father : Nak ke
Me :Nak laaaaaaaa T.T
My father : Mana nak beli
Me : beli online .
My father : Beli la guna card credit ibu
Me : Ibu tidur
My father : Gerak ler
Me : Dia taknak pakai kad kredit dia . Saje je pura-pura tidur .
My father : Ayah gak yang bayo
Finally , I got the ticket . Royal Zone Section E ^^ haha , thanks to my father :) and mother ♥
dang dang dang :D Super Junior , B1A4 , f(X) and Miss A . I'm going to meet them :)
I can't wait to see ELF , Bana , f(X) fan //since they don't have official name\\ and say A :D 

lalala , can you see the red one ? Royal E . Me sit there today ^^,

'
Muahahaha . He is my husband , Kyuhyun ♥


Lalalalala . They said Super Junior will sing Mr Simple , Superman , A-Cha , Marry you , Sorry sorry , Bonamana , Memories and Kyuhyun solo :D So ELF , memorize the fan chant for our boys :)

Super Junior will singing 8 songs , Miss A 6 songs , f(x) 5 songs and B1A4 5 songs total all 24 songs .
but only 2 hours , I'm a bit curios 'sempat ke' blablabla . haha . Most important , we have Kyuhyun solo .

Okay , I'm happy today ^^ I wanna meet my superman :') ppyong , I wanna sleep .


3 comments:

Charlie said...

wahhhh ! you're so lucky ! i wish i could go too :(

tyyy said...

Untungnyeeeee !!!
Kirim salam dekat abang kuda tau nanti XD
hahah, me so jelly T^T

x said...

@Farhana Nizam ; Lucky ? no worry they said that SS4 will be held in Malaysia ^^

@SiHan ; Dah kirim salam . :D haha x.x