whysokpop

Thursday, 9 January 2014

#Day 16 [20 days Kyuhyun challenge]

Day 16: Favorite UFO reply of Kyuhyun
UFO replies are the replies that they (korean celebrities) send to their fans. On the UFO site, you can send your idols any message that you want, and if you're lucky, they might reply to your message! You're also able to send text messages to them, and they sometimes reply back to you. (Of course, it's not their personal phone. They have separate phones just for their UFO replies.) However, there's a catch. You have to be a Korean citizen or have a Korean ID number to sign up at the site. But! You can still look for their UFO replies on sites like Youtube. Search (idol name) UFO replies. ( http://ufotown.com/index.html ) is the site.

ELF: Oppa, just say anything please….ㅠㅠPlease Please Pleaseㅠㅠㅠ”
Kyuhyun: Anything.

ELF: It’s too cold, the weather will blow you guys away.
Kyuhyun: We are heavy, especially Shindong hyung. Kekekke~

ELF: Oppa~ let my arrow stab your heart!♥
Donghae: AH!^^
Kyuhyun: He’s died.

ELF: Yesung Oppa~! Your sexy voice is the best! I was meltinng when I heard your voice~
Kyuhyun: LIAR!If you're melting, you'd be dead now!

ELF : You are mine
Kyuhyun : I am mine

ELF: Let’s get into a relationship~
Kyuhyun: I said Donghae hyung is mine, why would I want to get into a relationship with you?

ELF : Say that you accept love, say say
Kyuhyun : Say

ELF: The way Eunhyuk oppa’s chest popping, really HOT!
Kyuhyun: What if I was doing that? COLD?

ELF: I love Kangteuk the most!!!!
Eunhyuk: Eunhae!
Kyuhyun: KyuTeuk! Or KyuHyuk, KyuHae, KangKyu, KyuMin!
Eunhyuk: YAH!

ELF : Oppa is stupid
Kyuhyun : Compared to you i’m a genius!

ELF: Marry me
Kyuhyun: When Sungmin allows

ELF : So I pray for you, so I promise you. I love you my love, forever like this~ (Part of 'So I')
Kyuhyun : Too much English

ELF : I’m at my science class. Are you good at science?
Kyuhyun : I was called Chem Kyu and Physics Kyu


[20 days of Kyuhyun Challenge]
(source)


No comments: