whysokpop

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Cho Kyuhyun's love story


“I’m one who does believe in destiny , falling in love at sight .
Like, when I’m at a traffic light or on the subway , I would get nervous .
Just in case , there was a time after my accident when I regularly visited the hospital for treatment and one of the nurses caught me eye . It was the first time in my life I’d been attracted to someone . So I thought , oh I should do something about this . It wasn’t a long time after debut , but I was still an idol , so it took a lot of courage for me to do such a thing . But I went up to her and took my phone out , asking whether she could give me her number . And for three seconds , she just looked at me . Three seconds is really long , you know ? She replied after that hesitation "No sorry I can’t tell you" . And then one person next to her whispered to her , and other people were getting interested , so I thought "oh this isn’t right" and I walked away after that. But i thought , this isn’t like a man to walk away my first time . so I made a plan through the drama ‘Lovers in Paris’ . There’s this scene where the male lead keeps asking the female to go with him by taking all of the numbers where she works in line . So I thought I just do it too. I took about ten numbers , and asked her "do you remember me" and she said "yes, i do" and her eyes wavered , they did. so I thought "oh it’s going to work" . But then she looked at me and apologised "Sorry , I have a boyfriend" and then one day at a fansigning , i saw her . And I wondered , "had she broken up with her boyfriend and asked if we could date because this is the only way she could have seen me" . So my heart was pumping so hard . but she was in the line next to mine . Eunhyuk was sitting next to me , i couldn’t believe it . (Eunhyuk: *lounges back* a man needs charisma) . And she introduces herself , saying "hi I’m so and so" and I was so shocked . If it was siwon I couldn’t have said anything , but it was Eunhyuk . From that day , I decided not to believe in destiny .” -Cho Kyuhyun

# I wish I was the nurse . ~<3


2 comments:

Hafzhan Rauf's said...

Ekeke, look at the girl's face! >.<

x said...

@Nurhafzhan E.L.F
; hahahaha , dia terkejut dengan cerita Kyu I XD