1. Choose one k-pop band that you really love.
2. Answer the following question and relate it with the group that you have choose.

SUPER JUNIOR
1. Why do you love / like this group?
- Don't ask me why . Okay , Super Junior is my first korean group i know .Why I love this group ? Handsome guy , awesome dance , romantic song , amazing voice , cool , fantastic , . why don't you love huh ? Super Junior is unique . I see they like family and not boy band . There's no other than Super Junior . Maybe for the first time you got weird but after you know them , you will love them . Really love them just like me ♥ If you really really love them , just like ELF , the reason you alive , the reason you on this earth , the reason you laugh , the reason you cry all because of Super Junior . ♥ Many people said 'Korang minat dia , dia kenal ke korang?' Okay , I sad when I heard question like that but whatever Super Junior know us with Ever Lasting Friends . (: ♥ Super Junior the reason I like K-POP and Super Junior my oxygen (:
2. Who is your nampyeon, and state 3 things/habits about him/her that you love to see.

-Cho Kyuhyun of course . 3 things/habits about him that I love to see ? I don't know , maybe his evilness ? HAHA . Even he evil , yes I still love him . ♥ His evilness is his speciality ? :D I think .When he evil with his hyung , he just like innocent person . His evil laugh , yes even evil laugh , he make me smile . He awesome right ? His handsomeness . And , his voice , ahhh make me melt . seriously make me melt .His dizzling smile . He love disturbing people . One more habits , he is a gamer . You wanna beat him ? Never , he is professional gamer . ♥ I just like crazy , yeah I know . All his habit , all I love . He my first true k-pop lover ♥ Cho Kyuhyun , you're mine (:
3. What is their first song that you ever heard/knew and your first impression about it
-I know this group from Farzana my friend . Yes , Farzana recommended me Sorry sorry - Super Junior . I should thanks her , if I don't know this song , I don't know Super Junior who the reason I stay alive . For the first time i seriously weird with Farzana , why she like korean group even she's Malaysian and why not she support Malaysian artist ? But I'm in a K-POP world not by this video but , Super Junior M - Supergirl . Yes , in this video I fall inlove with Kyuhyun just like love at the first sight ♥ In those video , they are seriously awesome , handsome . The most awesome are Kyuhyun , his chestnut coloured hair , his sly cuteness , his stunning voice all I impressed ♥ I'm your super girl Kyuhyun , you're my super boy . (:
4. If you have the opportunity to going out with one of group member, and what are you gonna do together?
- Cho Kyuhyun , of course . All I wanna do with him and for sure everywhere , everytime I will never let him go . All I wanna do♥ , all I wanna do♥ , all I wanna do♥ . I really really really want marry him . If I seriouslly with him , I really really hope the time can stop . I want travel with him , we will go every inches in this world together . I want world know , I'm the one who love him so much ♥ . He's my weakness (: No Kyuhyun , no me ♥
5. Give your encouraging word to them and not to be more than 15 words.
- Super Junior , will you marry ELF ? Then , Kyuhyun please marry me .
난 널 정말 많이 사랑해 , 슈퍼주니어 ♥
"It's not just JUNIOR but SUPERJUNIOR! ,
and it's just FRIENDS but EVERLASTINGFRIENDS !"
See , how extraordinary we are ?
4 comments:
wahhh kemain lagi sampai na kawen :D aigoooo ~
woah!!!!
cho kyuhyun ah~ im so freaking jealous u know >.<
@darla carolina
; XD kahwin baru sah ikatan tu . keke
@kyu delaila
; ops , sorry friend . but kyuhyun mine XD
Post a Comment